We have worked with a wide range of clients in the public, private and voluntary sectors. These include national organisations, local authorities, housing associations, ALMOs, health trusts, community based organisations and private contractors. We were also consultants to the European Union backed ‘Equal’ project which provided advice and support to companies wanting to improve their work to promote equality and diversity.
Current and recent clients include the Local Government Association, the National Housing Federation, Harlow Council, Nottingham City Homes, the Circle Housing Group, Vale of Aylesbury Housing Trust, Cottsway Housing Association, The Riverside Group, and West Berkshire Council.
Over the past few years we have:
- Completed equalities audits or health checks of London Boroughs, local authorities, ALMOs and housing associations
- Undertaken assessments for local authorities and ALMOs of their progress in meeting the Equality Framework for Local Government and the Social Housing Equality Framework
- As Associates of Housing Quality Network, carried out a large number of mock inspections of ALMOs, Housing Associations and Local authority housing departments that focused on equality and diversity issues
- Researched and written the National Housing Federation’s good practice guide on Equality Impact Assessments; ‘Equality & Diversity: A Framework for Review and Action’ (NHF 2011)
- Revised the Social Housing Equality Framework for the Local Government Association.
- Drawn up guidance for undertaking Equality Impact Assessments and run training courses for local authorities, ALMOs and housing associations
- Devised and delivered equalities training programmes for London Boroughs, other local authorities, housing associations and voluntary organisations
- Drafted Equality Schemes and Strategies for local authorities and housing associations
- Acted as on-going consultants for a large Housing Association Group and a three star ALMO – providing advice as and when needed